If you’re a student trying hard to prepare for IIT-JEE 2023, you’ve come to the right place. Preparing for any high-level examination requires strategy and plan. Likewise, it would be best to prepare a study plan for the JEE, the most significant UG engineering exam. The study plan includes test practice, revision, mock test, syllabus, etc. Plus, it is an excellent way to score 100 Marks in JEE Mains 2023 in 30 days.
How To Prepare For IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced) 2023?
It would help if you kept a few things in mind to start your preparation. It will help you to prepare for JEE advanced 2023.
2. Stay consistent and disciplined while studying. Make handy notes and keep revising them from day to day. Always plan to give a similar time to the three principal subjects. Instead of focusing more on one time, focus equally on three subjects.
3. Take small breaks after solving the practicing section. It will help you to maximize efficiency and productivity. Be sure you clear the theory part before attempting the problems. This way, you can gain benefits and prepare well for JEE advanced 2023.
4. Undoubtedly, time management is the best way to score higher in the exam. Dedicate time to studying and practicing to achieve your target. Don’t miss revising the studied topics for efficient preparation.
When you follow the correct studying method, you can get high marks. Start preparing for complex topics once you know the jee main 2023 exam date.
Tips To Score 100 Marks in JEE Mains in 30 days
1. Make a study plan that includes all the remaining topics. You can focus on the significant and challenging chapters with the right plan. Moreover, it will help you to save time from accessible chapters.
2. Chemistry is the scoring section in the JEE main examination. Therefore, check the best books for IIT-JEE preparation. For physics and maths, prepare yourself with high-level questions. This way, you can cover the major topics in less time.
3. Write notes and prepare copies for theory points, formulas, and practice questions.
4. Always practice hard to ensure that you can solve the question in a short time.
5. Solve the previous year’s question paper to get an idea of the exam. Try to solve the papers in 3 hours to know how well you can score.
6. With each question paper, try to solve your mistakes first. You can even solve Oswal IIT-JEE Solved Papers to get an idea of the actual exam paper. Please do not rush to answer questions, leading to silly mistakes.
7. JEE Main is an entirely formula-based examination. It would be best to keep revising the formulas 2-3 times a week. Keep your target score high to achieve the minimum marks you wish to have. For example, if you want to score 100, set 150 as your limit.
Start Preparing To Get a Higher Score In JEE 2023
Even an average student can score good marks in the JEE main examination. Be sure you’re consistent and dedicated to working harder. Precise determination will help you to get a good rank in the exam. Try to gain theoretical knowledge and problem-solving skills to crack the exam. Want to prepare for IIT-JEE 2023 with the right resources? Check out Oswal High Score Series for IIT-JEE. It covers all the essential topics and questions to help you better.
Best of luck with your IIT-JEE 2023 exam journey!