UPSSSC PET 20 Practice Papers For Group C Exam 2022 Book Review: Why Should You Try It?
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the notification for their 2022 Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) exam, which will be held on 15th & 16th October 2022 (Saturday & Sunday). The UPSSSC PET is being conducted as an eligibility test to recruit Group B and C posts.
After the candidates qualify for their PET exam, they will be shortlisted for the Mains exam, where they will be eligible to get recruited for Group B or C posts like:
- Hand Pump Operator
- Cane supervisor
- Lower Subordinate Service
- Technical Assistant Agriculture
- Forest Guard
- Computer Operator
- Junior Assistant and Clerk
- Junior Engineer
For students looking for UPSSSC PET exam preparation, this article is a thorough guide to help you get qualified for the Mains exam. This article covers:
- Top 5 study strategies you need to start practicing
- Best book for UPSSSC PET exam you need to study with
- Benefits of buying and studying with the Oswal UPSSSC PET Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Papers For Group C & Other Posts 2022 (Hindi)
- Where you can sit for the PET online test for free
- How to access the mock and practice test papers
About Oswal UPSSSC PET Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Papers For Group C & Other Posts 2022 (Hindi)
Here are a few major highlights of the Oswal UPSSSC PET Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Papers For Group C & Other Posts 2022 (Hindi):
1. Book author and author’s basic description: The book is published by Oswal Publishers.
2. Which book edition is this: This is the first edition of 2022. The book is in Hindi and has all the subjects with more than 20 practice test papers and solved questions from the 2021 UPSSSC PET exam.
3. Who is this book for (students and teachers): This book is for anyone who is sitting for their UPSSSC PET exam in 2022 (प्रारम्भिक अर्हता परीक्षा 2022).
4. Cost of the book: INR 254
UPSSSC PET 20 Practice Papers for Group C Exam 2022 (Hindi) Features
What makes the Oswal UPSSSC PET Practice Papers for Group C Exam the best book for UPSSSC PET exam 2022 are:
- The book has more than 500+ most important questions so that you can get prepared with the possible questions easily.
- There are 2 solved question papers from the 2021 exam.
- There are chapter-wise summaries in every subject.
UPSSSC PET 20 Practice Papers for Group C Exam 2022 (Hindi) Benefits For Students
The reason why this book stands out from the rest of the UPSSSC PET preparation books is that it has:
- 20 practice papers that will help you understand the question pattern.
- 500+ important questions so that you don’t have to do any guesswork.
Now that you know what makes this book a must-have guide to help you prepare better for your UPSSSC PET exam 2022, here are the top 5 preparation strategies to help you crack the exam:
- Strategize what you want to study and divide time properly for each subject.
- Study each subject’s syllabus properly.
- Give as many UPSSSC PET free mock tests and PET online tests free as you can.
- Analyze which subjects are your strengths and weaknesses and focus on bettering them.
- Revise your preparation with the best books, especially with the Oswal UPSSSC PET book, which has 20 practice papers.
What Do We Feel About UPSSSC PET 20 Practice Papers?
We hope this article has guided you to prepare for your exam better. We suggest you buy the UPSSSC PET 20 Practice Papers for Group C Exam 2022 (Hindi) to crack the Mains and get the desired job.
PET Exam Preparation FAQs
1. Is there any negative marking in UPSSSC PET 2022?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the UPSSSC PET examination. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks or a quarter will be deducted. But if you don’t attempt any question, no marks are deducted.
2. Where can I find the best books to prepare for the UPSSSC PET exam?
You can find the best books to prepare for the UPSSSC PET exam at Oswal Publishers. The Oswal UPSSSC PET Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Papers for Group C & other posts (in Hindi) has more than 500 most important questions and solved papers of 2021 that will help you score good marks.
3. What are some helpful UPSSSC PET exam strategies?
Some helpful UPSSSC PET exam strategies are:
● Don’t get confused about the source of the study. Strategize with what study materials, resources, and books you want to go for.
● Learn basic concepts for short tricks and quick memorization techniques
● Attempt as many mock tests as you can. Oswal’s UPSSSC PET Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Papers have many questions that will help you.
● Manage your time properly.
● Identify your strengths and focus on improving your weaknesses and work on them.
4. Which post comes under UPSSSC pet?
This year, there are 6712 post vacancy that is accessible at upsssc.gov.in
A few roles they are recruiting to fill the Group C vacancy to operate the organization effectively are:
● Hand Pump Operator
● Cane supervisor
● Lower Subordinate Service
● Technical Assistant Agriculture
● Forest Guard
● Computer Operator
● Junior Assistant and Clerk
● Junior Engineer