Benefit from Chapter Wise & Section wise Question Bank Series for Class 12 CBSE Board Examinations (2022) with our Most Likely CBSE Question Bank for Chemistry. Subject Wise books designed to prepare and practice effectively each subject at a time. Our Most Probable Question Bank highlights the knowledge based and skill based questions covering the entire syllabus including Definitions, MCQs, IUPAC Nomenclature, Very Short Questions, Short Answers, Reasoning Based Questions, Long Answers-I, Long Answers-II, Named Reactions & Laws, Structure or Diagram Based Questions, Differentiate Between or Derivatives, Reacction Baded Questions, Mechanism, Conversions, Case Based Questions, etc. Our handbook will help you study and practice well at home.
How can you benefit from Gurukul Most Likely CBSE Chemistry Question Bank for 12th Class?
Our handbook is strictly based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the council and is categorized chapterwise topicwise to provide in depth knowledge of different concept questions and their weightage to prepare you for Class 12th CBSE Board Examinations 2022.
1. Focussed on New Objective Paper Pattern Questions
2. Includes Solved Board Exam Paper 2020 for both Delhi and outside Delhi (Set 1-3) and Toppers Answers 2019
3. Previous Years Board Question Papers Incorporated
4. Visual Interpretation as per latest CBSE Syllabus
5. Exam Oriented Effective Study Material provided for Self Study
6. Chapter Summary for Easy & Quick Revision
7. Having frequently asked questions from Compartment Paper, Foreign Paper, and latest Board Paper
8. Follows the Standard Marking Scheme of CBSE Board
Our question bank also consists of numerous tips and tools to improve study techniques for any exam paper. Students can create vision boards to establish study schedules, and maintain study logs to measure their progress. With the help of our handbook, students can also identify patterns in question types and structures, allowing them to cultivate more efficient answering methods. Our book can also help in providing a comprehensive overview of important topics in each subject, making it easier for students to solve for the exams.