The edition 2022 of Oswal – Gurukul Most likely CBSE Question Bank, Physics, class 12, published for the 2023 CBSE board examinees strictly follows the latest class 12, physics syllabus as prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Examination, New Delhi issued on 21st April 2022 by Board Circular No. Acad- 48/2022.
Most likely CBSE Question Bank, Physics, class 12 offers a holistic and student-centric approach making it immensely popular among the students.
What makes this CBSE Physics Question Bank so popular?
Well, the reasons are:
1. Its illustrated chapter summary and unique presentation style focus on improving students’ essential cognitive skills like attention & visual processing and promoting conceptual learning. The lucid language ensures better comprehensibility.
2. The chapter-wise and category-wise questions that include both subjective & objective types help students practice regularly and become exam ready.
3. The answers to the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) are provided with detailed explanations & illustrations (e, g. circuit diagrams) to help clarify important concepts.
4. The SAQs (e.g., Distinguish between n-type and p-type semiconductors) are presented in easy-to-remember chart format.
5. The assertion-reason type questions are meant to improve the logical and reasoning skills of the students.
6. Case-based questions are included to develop and improve the students’ analytical power & critical thinking.
7. Previous years’ board questions, along with the NCERT questions enable them to prepare for the upcoming examination.
8. The Question Bank offers a unique hybrid approach to question-solving where a student gets to scan a QR code for accessing the video solutions.
Thus, Oswal- Gurukul Most likely CBSE Question Bank, Physics, class XII caters to the needs of a 2023 class 12 CBSE board physics exam candidate.