- ▪ CBSE Class 10 - Study Material, Solutions, Notes, Papers and More!
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Subjects
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Latest Syllabus 2023-24
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Books 2023-24 Exam
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 NCERT Solutions 2023-24
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Notes 2023-24
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Question Banks 2023-24 Exam
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2023-24 Exam
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Previous Years' Question Papers 2023-24 Exam
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Videos
- ▪ How to Study and Prepare for CBSE Class 10 2023-24 Exam?
- ▪ FAQs on CBSE Class 10
- ▪ CBSE Class 10 Blogs
CBSE Class 10 - Study Material, Solutions, Notes, Papers and More!
CBSE Class 10 refers to the 10th grade of schooling under the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. It is an important milestone for students as it is the final year of secondary education, and the Class 10 board exam is considered to be a crucial examination that determines a student's academic future.
CBSE has introduced practical and project-based assessments in some subjects and has also implemented a competency-based education framework that focuses on developing essential life skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication.
CBSE Class 10 Subjects
The CBSE Class 10 curriculum includes subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, and a choice of a second language (usually Hindi A or Hindi B) with equal weightage to all these individual subjects. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for higher education and their future careers.
CBSE Class 10 Latest Syllabus 2023-24
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus was released by CBSE Board on 31st March 2023 for the New Academic Session 2023-24 and after that, they released the latest notification on 6th April regarding a few changes to the Periodic Assessment for the new session 2023-24 to align Assessment to Competency Focused Education.
Go through the Changes for Class 10 (2023-24) Year-end Board Examinations given below:
|Periodic Assessment||Academic Session 2022-23||Academic Session 2023-24|
|Composition of question paper year-end examination/ Board Examination (Theory)||
CBSE Class 10 Books 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 10 Books are an essential resource for students preparing for their board exams. These books are specifically designed to cover the entire syllabus of the Class 10 curriculum and provide students with a thorough understanding of the topics covered in each subject.
Oswal Publishers has released their most popular titles for the New Session 2023-24 so that students can start preparing early for the Board Exam 2024.
CBSE Class 10 NCERT Solutions 2023-24
CBSE Class 10 NCERT solutions provide clear and concise explanations of each topic, which can help students to understand the concepts more easily. Oswal Publishers has specifically curated the solutions by Subject Experts, which is simple and easy to understand, and also makes it easier for students to retain the information.
CBSE Class 10 NCERT solutions can also be used by students to help with their homework and assignments. The solutions provide step-by-step explanations of each question, which can help students to complete their homework and assignments more effectively.
CBSE Class 10 Notes 2023-24
CBSE Class 10 Notes are concise, well-organized, and easily accessible, and can help students to revise important concepts, focus their study efforts, and improve their understanding. CBSE Notes are provided in Chapterwise format so that students can learn each chapter at a time and get prepared well ahead of Board Exams.
CBSE Class 10 Question Banks 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 10 Question Banks are a collection of Practice Questions designed based on Chapterwise and Categorywise formats that are compiled by subject experts based on the Latest CBSE curriculum for the New Session 2023-24 to help students prepare for their board exams in several ways:
- Familiarising students with the Latest Exam Pattern: By solving the questions from the question bank, students can get a good idea of the exam pattern, the type of questions asked, and the marking scheme.
- Assessing the student's knowledge: CBSE Class Question Banks include a variety of questions such as MCQs, Assertion & Reasoning based, Competency focused questions, Case-based, and Extract based questions that are classified according to their difficulty level. By attempting these questions, students can assess their knowledge of the subject and identify their areas of strength and weakness which require further study.
- Building confidence: By solving a large number of questions can help them feel more prepared and less anxious about the actual board exams.
- Time management: Solving questions from CBSE Class 10 question banks can help students learn how to manage their time efficiently during the board exams. By practising solving questions within a set time limit, students can develop their time-management skills, which are crucial for doing well in exams.
CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Free Download PDF
Additional Practice Questions for Class 10 Free Download PDF 2022-23
Additional Practice Questions for Class 10 Free Download PDF 2021-22
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers provide a simulated exam experience, which can help students to better understand the actual exam environment and reduce anxiety and stress.
CBSE Board releases the Sample Papers blueprint every year a few months before the Board Exam but this year board has released the CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers including SQP and MS for each subject along with the Latest Syllabus on 31st March 2023.
CBSE Class 10 Previous Years' Question Papers 2023-24 Exam
By solving previous years' question papers, students can reduce their exam stress and anxiety as they will be knowledgeable about the frequently asked questions from each chapter and their marks distribution. Students will be able to revise through these board papers quickly and will have an idea of what to expect in the upcoming exam. Last Year’s Solved Papers will help students feel more confident and relaxed during the exam, which can have a positive impact on their performance.
CBSE Class 10 Videos
To help CBSE Class 10 students prepare for their CBSE board exam 2023-24 more efficiently, Oswal Publishers has launched CBSE Class 10 Videos on their own YouTube channel named Simplifying Exams. Our teachers explain each and every topic in an interactive manner so that students can more easily grasp the chapters and topics without cramming them.
Check out these video lessons and start learning -
How to Study and Prepare for CBSE Class 10 2023-24 Exam?
Preparing for CBSE Class 10 board exams requires a systematic approach and dedication.
Here are some tips to help you study and prepare effectively for CBSE 10th Board Exam:
- Know the syllabus: Familiarise yourself with the Latest CBSE Class 10 syllabus and exam pattern released on 31st March 2023. This will help you to plan your study schedule accordingly and prioritise your focus on important topics.
- Make a study schedule: Create a study schedule that allows you to cover all the topics in the syllabus within the available time. Allocate enough time for each subject and prioritise the topics based on their weightage in the exam.
- Use quality study materials: Use quality study materials such as NCERT textbooks, reference books such as Oswal – Gurukul Question Banks, Previous Year's Question Papers, Last 10 Years Solved Papers, and Sample Papers. This will help you to gain a deep understanding of the concepts and improve your problem-solving skills.
- Take breaks: Take regular breaks during your study sessions to avoid burnout and fatigue. This will help you to stay fresh and focused and retain information better.
- Practice regularly: Practice is key to success in CBSE Class 10 board exams. Solve Oswal – Gurukul Most Likely Question Banks, Sample Papers, and Online Quizzes or Online Mock Tests from Oswal.io regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Revise regularly: Regular revision is essential to ensure that you retain the information you have learned. Plan regular revision sessions and make notes to revise important concepts quickly. Oswal Publishers' Last 10 Years Solved papers are the best resources for easy and quick revision.
- Seek help when needed: If you have doubts or need help with a particular topic, don't hesitate to seek help from your teachers or classmates. You can also refer to online resources such as video tutorials, forums, and study groups.
Preparing for CBSE Class 10 board exams requires a disciplined and focused approach. By following these tips, you can study effectively and improve your chances of success in the upcoming board 2024 exams.
In conclusion, CBSE Class 10 is an important phase in a student's academic journey, and the curriculum and initiatives introduced by CBSE are designed to provide students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for their future.
FAQs on CBSE Class 10
Ans: CBSE class 10 sample papers are model papers created in accordance of the current syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme, and guidelines issued by CBSE for boards 2023-24. These sample papers are modeled as per previous CBSE 10th question paper patterns so that students can prepare questions with high chances of coming in their exam.
Ans: CBSE released the class 10 sample papers in September every year but this session 2023-24 they released along with syllabus. You can check the sample papers on their website.
Ans: For Academic Session 2023-24
- Competency Focused Questions in the form of MCQs/Case Based Questions, Source-based Integrated Questions or any other type = 50%
- Select response type questions(MCQ) = 20%
- Constructed response questions (Short Answer/Long Answer type Questions, as per existing pattern) = 30%
Ans: In CBSE Class 10, students majorly find Physics the toughest subject among Science and Math.
Ans: Grade E1 is Fail, with marks ranging from 21-32.
Ans: Mathematics is the top most scoring subject in CBSE Class 10. If you understand the concept and method then practising it is the key to success.
Ans: For the academic session 2023-24, 80% weightage is on Theory Board Exam and rest 20% Internal Assessment part for each subject. Passing marks remains 33% for each subject.
CBSE Class 10 Blogs
Read our Latest Blogs to know about the recent updates for CBSE Class 10.