NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science - Chemistry
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national-level educational board in India that provides quality education to students from all over the country. CBSE conducts board examinations for students in Class 10 and Class 12.
CBSE Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions is an important resource for students to excel in their exams.
For class 10 students appearing for the 2023 board exam, NCERT Solutions provided by Oswal – Gurukul is of great help as NCERT Solutions are the answers to the exercises and questions provided in NCERT textbooks.
To those who may not be aware, the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization of the government of India that provides resources and training to improve the quality of education in India. NCERT Solutions are prepared by subject experts and are based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
And likewise, subject matter experts at Oswal – Gurukul have prepared the Chemistry class 10 NCERT solutions to help students ace their exam and score 90+ in science.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry is an essential resource for students who are preparing for their board exams. These solutions cover all the chapters in the NCERT Science textbook for Class 10. Students can improve their understanding of Chemistry concepts and problem-solving skills by using these NCERT solutions for Class 10 Science.
Chemistry is an essential subject for students in Class 10. By using the class 10 Science Solution, students can master the topics covered in the chemistry chapters of the NCERT textbook. These NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry are designed to help students prepare for their CBSE Class 10 Chemistry exam.
Both the NCERT Science books for Class 10 Solutions provide a step-by-step approach to solving the questions, making it easy for students to understand the concepts and apply them to solve the questions. These solutions are based on the latest 2023 syllabus and exam pattern so that students are well-prepared for their exams.
To get the best results, it is recommended that students use the Oswal – Gurukul’s NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry regularly. By revising these solutions regularly, students can identify their strengths and weaknesses and work on improving their problem-solving skills.
First, you can refer to the Concise Chemistry textbook and then solve questions from the question banks
The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry are an essential resource for students who are preparing for their 2023 Class 10 Chemistry exams. By using these NCERT resources, students can improve their understanding of concepts, improve their problem-solving skills, and get the best results in their exams.
Why should you consider Oswal – Gurukul Science Question Bank for the 10th class?
- Consists of numerous tips and tools to improve study techniques for any exam paper.
- It features Biology & Physics chapters also so you don’t have to buy separate books for those subjects
- Identify patterns in question types and structures.
- NCERT Chemistry solutions for a comprehensive understanding of the chapters.
- The question bank features frequently asked questions from compartment, foreign paper, and the last year’s paper also
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chemistry Chapters
CBSE Class 10 Chemistry NCERT Solutions cover all the chapters as approved by the board for the 2023 exam. The NCERT Solutions are designed to help students understand the concepts and theories covered in the textbook.
The solutions are provided in a step-by-step manner, making it easy for students to follow and learn. Buy Oswal – Gurukul’s textbooks or question bank to answer the questions easily.
The CBSE Class 10 Science subject and Chemistry covers the following chapters:
CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter-wise Marks Weightage
|Unit no.||Chapter of units||Marks|
|1.||Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour (Chemistry)||25|
|2.||World of Living (Biology)||25|
|3.||Natural Phenomena (Physics)||10|
|4.||Effects of Current (Physics)||10|
|5.||Natural Resources (Physics)||10|
This question paper consists of 39 questions in 5 sections. Marking distribution of the entire Science (086) subject for Class X as per the sample question paper 2022-23 released by the board:
|Type/format/pattern of questions||Marks for the questions||Total|
|Section A consists of 20 objective-type questions||1 mark each||20|
|Section B consists of 6 Very Short questions||02 marks each||12|
|Section C consists of 7 Short Answer type questions||03 marks each||21|
|Section D consists of 3 Long Answer type questions||05 marks each||15|
|Section E consists of 3 source-based/case-based units of assessment.||04 marks each||12|
Key Features of Chemistry NCERT Solutions
Students appearing for class 10 board 2023 exams may wonder what’s the need to study from the NCERT Chemistry solutions when you have the books allotted by the boards already.
Well, here are the key features that make it important you include this in your preparation strategy:
- Reading the textbook thoroughly will make you confident: The NCERT Solutions are designed to help students understand the concepts covered in the textbook. After studying, you’ll be more focused and have the will to answer that “yes, I can solve any question properly.”
- Solve the questions on your own: After reading the textbook and other NCERT Chemistry Solutions, try to solve the questions on your own. This will help you to develop your problem-solving skills and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Use the solutions to check your answers: Use the Oswal – Gurukul’s Science Question Bank NCERT Solutions to check your answers. This will help you to identify the mistakes and learn from them. Doing this will also help you in classes 11th and 12th. As these will form your base.
- Revising regularly improves your understanding: Doing anything repeatedly will improve your understanding of that topic so the more you revise regularly, the better you become.
Benefits of Class 10 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
Here are a few benefits of reading Class 10 Chemistry NCERT Solutions:
- Helps in understanding the concepts: The NCERT Solutions are designed to help students understand the concepts and theories covered in the textbook. The NCERT class 10 chemistry solutions provide a detailed explanation of each topic, making it easy for students to understand the concept and apply it to solve the questions.
- Improves real-life problem-solving skills: The CBSE Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions are designed to improve problem-solving skills. The solutions provide a step-by-step approach that strengthens Chemistry’s foundation.
- Provides a thorough recap: Oswal – Gurukul’s NCERT Solutions like textbooks and question banks cover all the topics in the textbook. By using the solutions, students can revise all the topics and ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the subject.
- Helps in exam preparation: The CBSE Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions are based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern. By using the solutions, students can prepare for exams and score good marks.
- Saves time: The NCERT Solutions are best for self-assessment, which makes it easy for students to access them anytime, anywhere. You can clarify your doubts by referring to the answers and can trust them as those are prepared by subject matter experts.
Why Should Students Buy NCERT Chemistry Book Class 10 Solutions from Oswal – Gurukul?
The primary reason why students must buy NCERT Chemistry Book Class 10 Solutions from Oswal – Gurukul is that it is prepared by subject matter experts and teachers who check the board exam. So, they know the format, and marking schemes and have years of experience in teaching.
Apart from that:
- The books also feature tips, tricks, and suggestions to improve your board’s preparation strategy.
- Study logs to measure your progress.
- NCERT class 10 chemistry solutions feature a comprehensive overview of important topics.
FAQ's on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry
Ans: You can find NCERT Solutions for Science Class 10 on Oswal Publishers’ website. Their Oswal – Gurukul series for class 10 CBSE is an amazing resource where you can get textbooks, question banks, last year’s papers, sample papers, and mock test papers.
Ans: NCERT solutions for class 10 are helpful as those feature questions and answers that have a high probability of coming in board exams.
Also, chapters are easily explained so it makes it seamless for students to read.
Ans: The solutions by Oswal – Gurukul is definitely one of the best for students searching for NCERT class 10 Chemistry books.
Ans: The CBSE Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions cover the following topics:
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
Ans: You might get many free NCERT Solutions for class 10 on the internet but free things rarely are good. So, it is advisable you buy books that are approved by CBSE and as per the latest pattern. Oswal – Gurukul’s NCERT Solutions series is a good resource to help you prepare for your class 10 exams.
Ans: Oswal Publishers’ Oswal – Gurukul NCERT Solutions is the best available on the market. Those are prepared by subject matter experts and have helped many students in the past to score 90% and above.
Ans: Yes, studying from NCERT Solutions for boards 2023 in class 10 will be enough.
But if your aim is to score good marks, you must consider studying from additional resources as well. Like, solving from sample papers and last year’s papers.