CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022–23 (All Subjects)
CBSE has released the Latest Updated Syllabus for Class 10 for the Academic Session 2022-2023.
The Board has Reduced the syllabus by omitting many important topics from Social Science and keeping the Punjabi language out of the regional languages.
We are aware of the fact that the term-wise board paper pattern will NOT BE FOLLOWED in the academic session 2022-23 as CBSE Board has restored SINGLE BOARD EXAM PATTERN once again.
Class 10 students of the CBSE Board must go through the latest reduced syllabus to mindfully study only the prescribed content and prepare for the annual exams to score better results.
Go through the subject wise annual curriculum for Class 10 for the academic year 2022-23 and explore in depth.
Benefits of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 has the following benefits:
- It conveys a clear idea of the course content, structure, and pattern of the Board question paper.
- The unit-wise summary of the syllabus serves as a roadmap for the students which acts as a tool for their Board exam preparation.
- To prevent any confusion regarding the old and new syllabus a clear-cut demarcation of the deleted chapters/topics helps to maintain clarity in the mind of the student right from their preparatory level.
- The syllabus also helps the students to strategically construct their study plans by enabling them to comprehend the chapters/topics on which they need to focus.
- The section-wise and question-wise marks division and details of the questions such as the word limit, etc. help the students to confidently prepare for their Class 10 Board Exam.
Objectives of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
The CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23 has been developed with the following aims:
- To enhance confidence and proficiency in oral and written communication among the students.
- To develop the quality of critical and logical thinking in the learners.
- To inculcate moral values in the learners.
- To develop an appreciation for the Indian Constitution, languages, culture, land, and literature.
- To develop cognitive abilities and curiosity in children to help them apply scientific knowledge in their daily lives.
- To familiarise the students with the exam pattern and fully prepare them for their final Board exam and even for future competitive exams.
FAQs on CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
Ans: It is very important for students to go through the CBSE English Class 10 Syllabus before starting Board Exam preparation in order to know the chapters and topics in the syllabus, the deleted chapters, the marks division allotted for every question, the question typology, and the question pattern which will help them to score highest marks in Boards 2022-23.
Ans: Oswal-Gurukul CBSE Most Likely Question Bank, 36 Sample Papers, CBSE Last 10 Years Solved Papers, CBSE Chapterwise Last Years Solved Papers, and All in 1 Guide Book for CBSE Class X are your one-stop solution for important questions pertaining to all subjects as per Class 10 CBSE Board Syllabus 2022-23. All the books have been prepared by Oswal’s eminent subject matter experts in a student-friendly language.
Students can also create their own tests online for every subject anytime and anywhere at oswal.io and gauge their progress in an interesting way through self-assessments.
Ans: Students can find the CBSE Syllabus 2022-23 for all subjects at the CBSE official website or check our CBSE Class 10 Syllabus.