CBSE Biology Sample Paper Class 12 2022-23 with Solutions
As a much-needed guide to help CBSE class 12 boards students to ace their 2023 exam, the CBSE has released the CBSE Biology sample paper class 12 2022-23. Biology is the most scoring and crucial Science subject, and thus, the CBSE Biology sample paper class 12 is curated by keeping in mind the updated curriculum and revised syllabus.
What makes Biology sample paper class 12 2023 with solution a very important study resource is that it has been created for Science students to help them prepare for their 2023 board exam properly.
Students who go to tuition might wonder why they need to study with sample papers when they can study with textbooks, NCERT books, and last year’s solved question paper.
True that; while all those academic books are important, studying from the CBSE sample paper 2023 class 12 Biology with solution becomes an easily accessible self-help study resource guide. Students can confidently prepare for their 2023 class 12 board exam because Biology 2023 sample paper book includes model questions, answers, preparation tips, direction from teachers and experts, strategies, suggestions, methods, modules, and techniques.
Students who desire to pursue further education or professional life in Biology should concentrate on achieving high grades because only that will make the cut for them to get admission to their preferred university or college.
See, passing class 12 with good grades serves as a stepping stone in a student’s life to make a mark in their career. There is already cut-throat competition so, to win any competition, one must be armed with the right tools and techniques, in this reference, helpful academic books, and strategies. As different colleges, institutes, and universities have strict qualifying criteria for admission, students must focus from now on meeting all of them and studying properly.
And one way to study properly is to have access to the best books and study materials.
Therefore, a class 12 CBSE Biology student must ensure to score optimally in their class 12 board’s exam.
A few students might think that relying on only textbooks or solving a few model papers, like CBSE sample paper 2021 class 12 Biology with solution, or Biology sample paper class 12 term 2, Biology sample paper class 12 term 1, sample paper class 12 term 2 Biology, and Biology sample paper class 12 2022 is no longer enough.
In 2023, as the syllabus is revised, you have to practice with as many study resources as possible. And one such helpful study resource is sample papers.
What’s unique about sample papers is that sample papers are a comprehensive study guide. The class 12 sample paper Biology strengthens a student’s preparation strategy as sample papers feature all sorts of questions and detailed answers.
The CBSE, for class 12 students’ benefit, has released a series of sample papers, and the Biology question paper for class 12 PDF is available to download from their website. Practicing with such CBSE sample paper 2023 class 12 Biology with solution will make students confident and gain experience before attempting the final board exam 2023.
The Bio sample paper class 12 2022-23 with solution is the perfect companion to help students strengthen their preparation strategy. Because these sample papers are approved by NCERT, these are the best study guide.
CBSE’s Biology model question paper 2023 will help students understand how to deal with easy and difficult questions.
|For Biology Students||Buy Oswal – Gurukul’s PCB Sample question Paper book that features 7 solved and 1 unsolved Biology sample paper.|
Have you referred to the CBSE class 12 Bio sample paper 2022 or the CBSE sample paper 2021 class 12 Bio with solution? Then probably, you know the pattern and question format. Knowing those might have helped you understand the questions’ format, how CBSE marks each subject, and other additional details.
Many students have solved the Biology sample paper class 12 term 2, or questions from Biology term 2 sample paper class 12 of 2022 or 2021 edition, or Biology sample paper class 12 2022 term 2. If you’re like many students, you must have noticed the Biology sample paper class 12 term 1 and sample paper class 12 term 2 Biology questions are a bit different that this year’s.
This is because the syllabus is revised. And 2023’s CBSE sample paper Biology class 12 is the perfect guide to help you study as per this year’s study patterns. That is why studying with CBSE sample paper 2023 class 12 Biology with answers is important, as it is the revised edition.
And to help you with this, Oswal Publishers has prepared Oswal – Gurukul’s Sample Question Papers for Biology CBSE Class 12 Exam 2023.
Practicing with Oswal – Gurukul’s Biology Class 12 Sample Paper 2023 will boost your confidence, help you gain experience, and revise for your 2023 board exam.
On this page, we’ve included all the latest information about the CBSE class 12 Biology sample paper 2022-23 along with the benefits of solving the CBSE sample paper for class 12, the marking scheme, details regarding chapter-wise marks distribution for class 12 Biology, Biology sample paper class 12 2023 question paper design, class 12 Biology sample paper 2023 solved paper specimen model test paper and a few FAQs about Oswal – Gurkul’s CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Biology Sample Paper Class 12
Students, especially those who are self-studying, will benefit tremendously from preparing with Oswal - Gurukul's Bio sample paper class 12 2023 as practicing from this will make them better understand how to correctly answer the 2023 board exam questions.
Because these sample papers include both solved and unsolved questions, they will gain more experience in both solving and answering, which will allow them to assess their strengths and weaknesses. Working on strengths will make them answer questions in a short amount of time, and identifying weaknesses, then working on improving that, will make them prepare strategically so they don’t miss out on answering questions.
You might have noticed that the Biology syllabus class 12 term 2 is not much different than 2023’s but yes, the syllabus for 2023 is reduced and so preparing with Oswal – Gurukul’s updated 12th Biology sample question papers will help you navigate questions that might be asked in 2023 boards.
Solving the Biology model paper 2023 class 12 has many advantages, such as access to 7 fully solved and 1 unsolved question paper. PCB students will find these practice papers for class 12 to be valuable CBSE study material because they are designed as per the most recent curriculum and include questions from the last few years’ board exams.
Still wondering if Oswal – Gurukul’s Sample Paper class 12 Biology 2022-23 with solution is the right one? Read the 5 benefits of adding including Oswal – Gurukul’s CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 in your preparation strategy:
- A must-have book for students who prioritize studying strategically and smartly: Because CBSE sample paper 2023 class 12 Biology includes answers, students are able to understand how well the questions are structured as well as which chapters they must focus on to improve their study schedule.
- Managing time like a pro: We've all heard that practicing makes one better. As the 2023 Biology exam is just a few weeks away, so the more you practice, the more skillful you would become. Similarly, the more questions Biology sample papers you solve, the more effectively you'll acknowledge how much time you're dedicating to each topic, chapter, section, or question. Start reviewing with one solved CBSE Class 12 Biology paper and you will have a better understanding of which topics and questions are taking up the most time and how you can get them answered in less time.
- Stree-free way of studying: Oswal – Gurukul’s Biology Sample Paper provides a list of helpful tips, tools, and suggestions from subject matter experts. Students of past years who have studied using these have agreed that these are proven to improve their preparation for board exams. The book also includes a printable sheet that students can use to create a vision board, create a learning plan and keep a learning log to measure progress. 12 boards is a stressful phase in a student’s life. At Oswal Publishers, we know students are nervous. Getting nervous before an exam is ok, but don’t let the nervousness consume you. Use these smart study tips to help you score 90+ on boards.
- Get familiar with various questions patterns: Once you start solving questions from Oswal - Gurukul’s CBSE Biology Sample Paper Class 12 2023, you’ll know different types of questions that might come in the exam, like MCQs, SBQs, long, short, and very short answers. Getting familiar with the question pattern and marks each question carries will help you answer them smartly.
- Anytime and easy access to guidance from subject-matter experts: The class 12 Biology sample paper 2023 with answers is prepared under guidance from subject matter experts. So students who are self-studying, studying with such sample papers gives you quicker access to well-explained answers. So, include Oswal – Gurukul’s CBSE Class 12 Bio Sample Paper 2022 23.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2022-23: Marking Scheme
CBSE class 12 Biology question paper contains 33 questions.
All questions are compulsory:
- Section – A has 16 questions of 1 mark each
- Section – B has 5 questions of 2 marks each
- Section – C has 7 questions of 3 marks each
- Section – D has 2 case-based questions of 4 marks each
- Section – E has 3 questions of 5 marks each
So, the theory is 70 marks and 30 marks for internal assessment.
Chapter-wise Marks Distribution Class 12 Biology
As per the revised 2023 syllabus, the Biology board exam paper class 12 in 2023 will be different than in 2021 and 2022.
Here is a tabular form of theory chapter-wise marks distribution for class 12 Biology:
|Unit||Title of the chapter||Marks allotted|
|VII||Genetics and evolution||20|
|VIII||Biology and human welfare||12|
|IX||Biotechnology and its application||12|
|X||Econology and its environment||10|
Here is a tabular form of practical chapter-wise marks distribution for class 12 Biology:
|Investory project, viva and project record||5|
Oswal – Gurukul’s Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 has questions both theory and practical so to get more guidance on how to deal with questions more properly, buy it today!
CBSE Class 12 Biology Exam Pattern
Here’s the updated Biology exam pattern for the board 2023:
|Section||Type of question||Marks allotted|
|Section A||Contains 16 MCQ of 1 mark each||16|
|Section B||Contains 5 questions of 2 marks each||10|
|Section C||Contains 7 questions of 3 marks each||21|
|Section D||Contains 2 long, case-based questions of 4 marks each||8|
|Section E||Contains 3 questions of 5 marks each.||15|
Buy Oswal – Gurukul’s Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 to get more guidance on how to deal with questions more properly.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Question Paper Design
Oswal – Gurukul’s solved and unsolved Biology sample paper class 12 for 2023 question paper design is a mix of subjective and competency-based questions:
- Sample paper class 12 2023 Biology has MCQs & SBQs
- Assertion-reason-based questions
- Very Short Answers (VSA)-type questions
- Short Answer (SA)-type questions
- Long Answer (LA)-type questions
- Source-based/case based/passage based questions
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper?
You can download the CBSE class 12 Biology sample paper from CBSE’s official site. They have published the class 12 Biology sample paper 2022-23 with answers PDF.
But to score better, buy Oswal – Gurukul’s CBSE class 12 Biology sample paper 2022-23.
FAQs About CBSE Biology Sample Paper Class 12
Ans: Class 12 CBSE students can buy 2023’s Biology sample paper from Oswal Publishers. Their Oswal – Gurukul’s sample paper series is a good study material that qualified teachers, and subject matter experts prepare.
Ans: To access the best study material for CBSE class 12 Biology, go to Oswal Publishers and buy their CBSE class 12 Biology sample paper 2022-23.
Ans: One great benefit of studying with sample papers is that they help you understand the types of questions that have higher chances of coming on board in 2023. Though you can refer to NCERT books, textbooks, and previous year’s question papers, studying with sample papers which has solved and unsolved papers will help you understand questions better.
Ans: All the chapters are important, so prepare each topic properly and don’t skip anything. But as per the chapter-wise marking, you can assess your strengths and weakness:
- Reproduction chapter will carry 16 marks
- Genetics and evolution chapter will have questions worth 20 marks
- Biology and human welfare will have questions worth 12 marks
- Biotechnology and its application will have questions worth 12 marks
- Econology and its environment will have questions worth 10 marks
Ans: It will be tough if your preparation strategy is not good. It will be good if you study with good resources like Oswal – Gurukul’s class 12 Biology Sample Papers. Don’t worry about what is tough or easy; give your best by practicing more and more.
Ans: Oswal Publisher’s Oswal – Gurukul Science series has the best class 12 Biology Sample Papers that are prepared as per the revised syllabus. The questions are arranged as per the most likely questions in board 2023.
Ans: CBSE has prepared the class 12 Biology sample paper 2023 very strategically. Refer to as a specimen and practise as many sample papers as you can. Oswal – Gurukul’s CBSE class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 includes 7 solved sample papers and 1 unsolved question paper.
Ans: Few tips you’ll find in Oswal – Gurukul’s CBSE class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 are:
- Time yourself
- Practice, practice and keep practicing
- Focus on scoring full marks in your practicals
- Solve sample papers, last year’s papers, read textbooks
- Throughly revise the diagrams and terminologies