CBSE Class 12 - Study Material, Solutions, Notes, Papers, and More!
This comprehensive study resource provides students with a wide range of materials necessary for their exam preparation. It includes study materials, solutions, notes, and sample papers for all subjects in the CBSE Class 12 curriculum. Students can utilize these resources to enhance their understanding of concepts, practice problem-solving, and familiarize themselves with the exam format, leading to improved exam performance.
CBSE Class 12 Subjects
Here we provide a detailed overview of the subjects offered in CBSE Class 12. It helps students understand the available subject options and make informed choices based on their interests and future aspirations. Having clarity on the subjects available enables students to plan their academic path effectively. Basically there are 3 streams available such as Science Stream PCM or PCB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology along with English and an optional Subject such as Computer Science, then Commerce Stream (with or without Mathematics) also includes compulsory subjects such as Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, then we have Humanities Stream having History, Geography, Political Science, English and optional subjects such as Sociology, Psychology, etc.
CBSE Class 12 Latest Syllabus 2023-24
The CBSE Class 12 Syllabus outlines the entire syllabus for each Stream subject in CBSE Class 12. It provides a comprehensive breakdown of topics, subtopics, and chapters that students need to cover. CBSE Class 12 Syllabus was released by CBSE Board on 31st March 2023 and then the latest notification was updated on 6th April regarding a few changes to the Periodic Assessment for the new session 2023-24 to align Assessment to Competency Focused Education. By referring to the syllabus, students can create a study plan, allocate time efficiently, and ensure they cover all the required topics for their exams for the new academic session 2023-24.
Go through the Changes for Class 12 (2023-24) Year-end Board Examinations given below:
|Particulars||Academic Session 2022-23||Academic Session 2023-24|
|Composition of question paperyear-end examination/ Board Examination (Theory)||
CBSE Class 12 Books 2023-24 Exam
Oswal Publishers have released books for CBSE Class 12 as per the Latest Syllabus for session 2023-24 across all subjects and streams. Having access to the recommended books ensures that students study from reliable and authorized sources. These books provide in-depth explanations of concepts, examples, and practice questions, enabling students to build a strong foundation in each subject.
CBSE Class 12 NCERT Solutions 2023-24
CBSE Class 12 NCERT Solutions offer detailed and step-by-step solutions to the exercises and problems present in the NCERT textbooks for each subject in Science, Commerce, and Humanities Stream. These solutions assist students in understanding the application of concepts and solving questions effectively. By referring to these solutions, students can improve their problem-solving skills and develop a clear understanding of the subject matter.
CBSE Class 12 Notes 2023-24
CBSE Class 12 Notes provide concise summaries of each chapter in the CBSE Class 12 syllabus. These notes condense important concepts, formulas, and key points, making it easier for students to revise and retain essential information. By utilizing these notes, students can quickly review the topics, reinforce their understanding, and have a handy resource for revision.
CBSE Class 12 Question Banks 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 12 Question Banks consist of a collection of practice questions and exercises for each subject. These question banks cover a wide range of topics and difficulty levels, providing students with ample practice opportunities. By solving questions from the question banks, students can improve their problem-solving skills, gain confidence, and become familiar with the question patterns in the exams.
Oswal Publishers have launched CBSE Most Likely Question Bank Class 12 which includes the following:
- Competency-Focused Question Pattern
- Previous Years Board Question Papers Incorporated
- Includes MCQs, Case-Based, Assertion and Reasoning Based Qs, Very Short/Short/Long Answer Type Question
- Chapter Summary for Easy & Quick Revision
- Word of Advice by Experts for Students to focus on the difficult areas from each chapter
- Complete Explanation to All MCQs
- Solved Sample Paper are provided to assess yourself
CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Free Download PDF
Additional Practice Questions for Class 12 Free Download PDF 2022-23
Additional Practice Questions for Class 12 Free Download PDF 2021-22
CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers are an essential tool for exam preparation as they provide several benefits to students. Here are some pointers on how CBSE Class 12 sample papers will help students prepare for the board exams in 2024:
- Familiarity with Exam Pattern: Sample papers closely follow the CBSE Class 12 exam pattern, including the distribution of marks, question types, and time limits. By solving these papers, students become familiar with the structure of the actual exam, reducing anxiety and building confidence.
- Understanding Marking Scheme: Sample papers often include the marking scheme or answer key, enabling students to understand how marks are allocated for each question. This helps students recognize the specific requirements for earning maximum marks, such as including keywords, diagrams, or step-by-step solutions.
- Self-Assessment and Performance Evaluation: By attempting sample papers under exam-like conditions, students can evaluate their preparation and identify areas where they need improvement. They can assess their time management skills, accuracy, and overall performance. Analyzing their strengths and weaknesses allows students to focus on specific topics or question types that require more attention.
- Identifying Knowledge Gaps: Sample papers help students identify knowledge gaps by highlighting areas where they struggle or make frequent mistakes. By analyzing their performance in the sample papers, students can determine the topics they need to revise or study in-depth. This targeted approach ensures comprehensive preparation.
- Enhancing Time Management Skills: Time management is crucial during board exams. Sample papers provide students with the opportunity to practice time allocation for each section and question. By solving these papers within the prescribed time limits, students learn to prioritize questions, manage time effectively, and improve their speed and accuracy.
- Improving Question-Solving Skills: Sample papers contain a variety of questions covering different difficulty levels. By regularly practicing with these papers, students enhance their problem-solving skills, learn new approaches, and gain exposure to a wide range of question formats. This prepares them to tackle any question with confidence during the actual exams.
- Gaining Exam Confidence: Regular practice with sample papers instills confidence in students. As they become familiar with the exam format, question patterns, and their own strengths and weaknesses, they develop a sense of preparedness. This confidence positively impacts their performance during the board exams.
- Simulating Exam Conditions: Solving sample papers under timed and exam-like conditions helps students simulate the actual exam environment. This experience reduces exam-related stress, nervousness, and fear, allowing students to focus better and perform optimally during the board exams.
- Revision and Consolidation: Sample papers serve as an effective revision tool. By attempting them, students revise and consolidate their knowledge across various subjects. They can apply the concepts they have learned and reinforce their understanding through practical application.
CBSE Class 12 Previous Years' Question Papers 2023-24 Exam
CBSE Class 12 Previous Years Question Papers contain solved question papers from past CBSE Class 12 exams. These papers give students insights into the exam pattern, marking scheme, and types of questions asked. By practising with these last 10 years of question papers, students can get acquainted with the exam format, assess their preparation level, identify areas of improvement, and develop effective exam strategies for 2024.
How to Study and Prepare for CBSE Class 12 2023-24 Exam?
Preparing for the CBSE Class 12 exams requires a strategic and disciplined approach. Here are some tips to help you study and prepare effectively for the CBSE Class 12 2023-24 exams:
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarise yourself with the CBSE Class 12 syllabus for all subjects. Break it down into topics and subtopics to create a study plan and allocate sufficient time for each area.
- Create a Study Schedule: Develop a well-structured study schedule that includes dedicated time for each subject. Set realistic goals and adhere to the schedule consistently. Ensure that you allocate more time to challenging subjects or topics.
- Gather Study Materials: Collect the necessary study materials such as textbooks, reference books, sample papers, and previous years' question papers. Ensure you have access to reliable study resources and supplementary materials for comprehensive preparation.
- Take Notes and Make Summaries: While studying, take notes and make concise summaries of key concepts, formulas, and important points. These notes will serve as quick references during revisions and help you retain information better.
- Practice Regularly: Practice is crucial for exam preparation. Solve sample papers, practice questions, and previous years' question papers to get acquainted with the exam format, time management, and question patterns. Regular practice improves your problem-solving skills and boosts confidence.
- Seek Clarification: If you have any doubts or concepts you find difficult to grasp, seek clarification from your teachers, classmates, or online resources. It is essential to have a clear understanding of the subjects and topics to perform well in exams.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics you have covered. Allocate specific time for revision in your study schedule. Revise the important concepts, formulas, and diagrams frequently to reinforce your understanding and improve retention.
- Stay Organized: Keep your study materials, notes, and important documents organized. Use folders, labels, or digital tools to categorize and store your study resources. This will help you locate information quickly during revisions.
- Take Breaks and Stay Healthy: Take regular breaks during study sessions to relax and rejuvenate your mind. Engage in physical activities, exercise, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and adequate sleep are crucial for optimal brain function.
- Manage Exam Stress: Exam stress is natural but can be managed effectively. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing, meditation, or yoga to reduce anxiety. Maintain a positive mindset and have confidence in your preparation.
- Seek Support: Reach out to your teachers, friends, or family members for guidance and support. Form study groups or join online forums where you can discuss and clarify doubts with fellow students.
12. Mock Tests and Self-Assessment: Take mock tests or create self-assessment quizzes to evaluate your progress. Identify areas that require more focus and allocate additional study time accordingly
FAQs on CBSE Class 12
Ans: Time management is crucial during exams. Plan a study schedule, allotting sufficient time to each subject based on its importance and difficulty level. Break down your study sessions into smaller, focused segments. Take regular breaks to avoid burnout. Prioritize topics and allocate time for revision. Practice solving Chapterwise Questions, Sample papers and Previous Years’ Question Papers within the stipulated time limits to improve speed and efficiency.
Ans: CBSE released the class 12 sample papers in September every year but this session 2023-24 they released along with syllabus. You can check the sample papers on their website.
Ans: For Academic Session 2023-24
- Competency Focused Questions in the form of MCQs/Case Based Questions, Source-based Integrated Questions or any other type = 40%
- Select response type questions(MCQ) = 20%
- Constructed response questions (Short Answer/Long Answer type Questions, as per existing pattern) = 40%
Ans: Undoubtedly, Oswal – Gurukul’s class 12 Question Bank is the best question paper to buy.
Ans: In CBSE Class 12, Science Stream is considered to be difficult and students majorly find Mathematics and Physics as the toughest subject among Science Stream Subjects.
Ans: In CBSE Class 12, Economics, English Core,, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths are among the top most scoring subject in CBSE Class 12. If you understand the concept and method then practising it is the key to success.
Ans: For the academic session 2023-24, 80% weightage is on Theory Board Exam and rest 20% Internal Assessment part for each subject. Passing marks remains 33% for each subject.
CBSE Class 12 Blogs
Read our Latest Blogs to know about the recent updates for CBSE Class 12 New Academic Session 2023-24.