CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper 2023-24 with Solutions
The CBSE has released its CBSE class 10 maths sample paper 2023-24 with solutions, along with marking scheme and answer key. Like the CBSE published its sample paper class 10 Maths 2022-23, then sample paper class 10 Maths 2020-21 with solutions and the sample paper class 10 Maths 2021-22 with solutions, this year, the pattern is revised as per the new syllabus of 2023-24.
It’s not new that CBSE releases such helpful sample papers for all class 10 CBSE subjects. To help students ace their board 2024 exams, this year, too, it has released the CBSE class 10 basic maths question paper 2023-24 with solutions and the CBSE sample paper 2023-24 class 10 maths standard with solutions for students to strengthen their preparation strategy.
It’s hardly a few months left for 2024 boards, so you must use as many study resources apart from the class 10 sample paper 2023-24 maths solved series to ace your exam.
We understand that there’s added pressure to perform the best, and that’s why we at Oswal Publishers have launched the Gurukul 36 Sample Question Papers having maths (standard) class 10 sample paper with solutions.
Studying from these class 10 sample paper 2023-24 maths, students will be able to score well as these 10th maths sample papers are suggested by subject matter experts and teachers.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper
As passing the CBSE 10th board is a milestone in any student’s academic phase, you must do everything to ensure you reach your targeted score. But as per the revised syllabus, you must make the best use of the CBSE class 10 maths sample papers to strengthen your study preparation.
There are many benefits of solving the CBSE sample paper 2024 class 10 maths standard with solution. They not only help you identify the probable questions that may come in the exam but also guide you to prepare strategically.
Here are benefits of adding solving class 10 sample paper 2023-24 maths in your preparation tactics:
- Practicing with sample papers helps you to manage time properly
- It helps you identify which sample paper class 10 Maths topics or chapters you need to improve upon.
- You can analyze which areas you should focus on more.
- Gain a better understanding of the question patterns.
- Solving with as many maths class 10 sample papers 2024 will boost your confidence.
- Whether you’re looking to check the CBSE Maths sample paper 2023-24 class 10 or standard maths class 10 sample paper, this book has solved and unsolved question papers that will help you understand the pattern properly.
- This standard maths class 10 sample paper has fully solved questions based on the new specimen.
We at Oswal Publishers provide CBSE Class 10 sample papers with solutions. These CBSE maths sample papers are prepared by teachers who are experts in their fields to improve the academic performance of students in their board 2023-24.
Oswal Publishers has been providing helpful study materials, Math question papers, and maths model question paper class 10 for students for the past few years. Our sample papers have helped thousands of students score 90+ in their exams.
All our sample papers, textbooks, question banks, and last year's solved papers are provided with solutions to help you to revise the complete syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
The sample papers, particularly the CBSE Maths sample paper, has been created according to the revised CBSE syllabus. CBSE Class 10 students would see the sample question papers as an integral resource motivating them to perform better in board 2023-24.
CBSE Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10 Year Wise Download PDF
CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper 2023-24: Marking Scheme
Class 10 Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Maths (Standard) (041) and Maths 2023-24 are as follow:
Maths (Standard) paper has 5 sections, A-E:
- Section A has 20 MCQs carrying 1 mark each.
- Section B has 5 questions carrying 02 marks each.
- Section C has 6 questions carrying 03 marks each.
- Section D has 4 questions carrying 05 marks each.
- Section E has 3 case-based integrated units of assessment (04 marks each) with subparts of 1, 1, and 2 marks each, respectively.
Maths (Basic) paper has 5 sections, A-E:
- Section A has 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each.
- Section B has 5 Short Answer-I type questions carrying 2 marks each.
- Section C has 6 Short Answer-II type questions carrying 3 marks each.
- Section D has 4 Long Answer type questions carrying 5 marks each.
- Section E has 3 case-based integrated units of assessment (4 marks each) with sub-parts of the values of 1, 1, and 2 marks each, respectively.
Chapter-wise Marks Distribution Class 10 Maths
For many students, Maths is looked upon as this scary, difficult-to-score subject only for intelligent students. They are fearful of this subject because they did not get the correct education, so they are afraid of this subject.
But honestly, Maths is the most scoring subject in class 10. To help you score the desired marks, check out this chapter-wise marks distribution of class 10 Maths
Here is a tabular form of unit-wise marks distribution for class 10 Maths:
|7||STATISTICS & PROBABILITY||11|
Internal assessment (for both Maths Standard and Maths Basic): 20 marks
These chapter-wise and topic-wise markings have been provided so that students don’t find it difficult to study Maths. There are some previous year’s Maths board exam paper class 10 model tests papers that you students can refer to understand core concepts.
If you’re still unaware of the complete Maths syllabus, first read that and then start solving the Maths sample papers for class 10 from Gurukul 36 Sample Papers combined book.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam Pattern
The 2024’s Maths board exam paper class 10 will be different than what it was in 2023 to 2021. As per the revised 2023-24 syllabus, the CBSE’s main focus is on competency-based questions. These questions aim to find out how you have used specific skills in your studies and how you approach certain problems.
Going by the CBSE class 10 Maths sample paper, the class 10 board exam papers in 2023 will have
- Competency Focused Questions in the form of MCQs/Case Based Questions, Source-based Integrated Questions or any other type = 50%
- Select response type questions(MCQ) = 20%
- Constructed response questions (Short Answer/Long Answer type Questions, as per existing pattern) = 30%
This type of exam pattern began this year with an aim to remove the concept of rote learning and encourage students to gain more practical knowledge that they can use in real life.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper Design
The Maths question paper includes 38 questions divided into 5 parts:
- 20 MCQ
- 5 very short answer type (VSA) Questions
- 6 short answer-II (SA-II)
- 4 long answers (LA)
- 3 case-based questions
Download CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper
You can download the CBSE class 10 Maths sample paper from CBSE’s official site.
But to practice more, buy Gurukul’s 36 sample paper class 10 from here.
FAQs - CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper
Ans: You can buy 2024’s Maths sample paper from Gurukul. Their 36 sample paper series is a good study material that qualified teachers and subject matter experts prepare.
Ans: Yes, CBSE has released its Maths sample paper class 10 with solutions. The sample question papers are available on the CBSE official website.
Ans: Oswal Publisher’s Gurukul 36 Sample Papers Book is the best for class 10 Maths sample papers as those are prepared as per the revised syllabus, and the questions are arranged as per the most likely questions that might come in board 2024.
Ans: We would recommend you solve as many Maths sample paper 2023-24 class 10 CBSE as possible. Solve these sample papers provided by Gurukul as these are the best that is available on the market and per 2024 board’s guidelines.