NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics provide detailed explanations and solutions for all the questions and exercises in the NCERT Economics textbook for Class 10 students. The solutions are designed by subject matter experts and are based on the latest CBSE syllabus. Here are some of the features of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics:
Economics is one of the 4 sections in Class 10’s Social Science subject.
If you are looking for a reliable NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics, Oswal – gurukul is an excellent resource as it is prepared by students who are subject matter experts and have year’s of experience in teaching Economics.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Economics
Class 10 Economics is a crucial subject in the CBSE Class 10 curriculum, as it helps students understand the complex world of economics. So, class 10 Economics students who aspire to be economists and better the Indian economy must have their basic understanding of the economics clar.
That's why it is important to study from the right resources and the NCERT Solutions Class 10 Economics by Oswal Publishers s is a great resource to gain a deeper understanding of the subject.
On this page, you will get access to a comprehensive guide to the NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Economics, including Class 10 Economics chapters, important topics, which questions in Economics chapters for Class 10 has a higher chance to be asked in the 2024 exam, what are the features of NCERT Solutions Class 10 Economics, benefits of studying from SST Economics for Class 10, questions regarding Class 10 Economics NCERT solutions, and FAQs on SST Economics 10th class.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Economics Chapters
The NCERT solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics covers all the chapters as approved by the board for the 2024 exam.
The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Economics section is titled Understanding Economic Development and 20 marks are allotted. For your benefit, we’ve explained a bit about each of the 4 chapters of Class 10 and the important topics to study that might come in your board exam of Class 10th Economics SST
- In chapter 1 of CBSE Class 10 Economics, the idea of development holds significant importance for any nation's growth. It is a complex and multi-dimensional process that involves social, economic, and political factors. The chapters explore understanding the concept of development and its implications for students who aspire to become future leaders and contribute to their country's progress.
In this chapter, students will explore the idea of development, its different dimensions, and its impact on a nation's growth.
Some important topics in the 1st chapter of NCERT solutions for Class 10 Economics are: What development is, goals and how to compare it with different countries and states, public facilities, sustainability of development, income, national development, the role of women in economies, and human development reports.
- The Class 10th Social Science Economics Chapter 2, deClassifies the types of sectors present in the Indian economy: the primary sector, secondary sector, and tertiary sector. Comparing the three sectors, natural resources, GDP in India, and NITI a yog.
Important topics in CBSE Class 10 Social Science understanding economic development are: Sectors of economic activities, Division of sectors as organized and unorganized, and how to create more employment.
- The 3rd chapter, Money and Credit, is one of the most important Class 10 Economics chapters. The chapter focuses on explaining key concepts and foundational aspects of understanding the credit system, and how banking and borrowing function in India. Students learn how credit plays a crucial role in today's economy, enabling people to buy goods and services without having the cash to pay for them. In India, different sources of credit are available, ranging from banks to Self-Help Groups (SHGs). Understanding the different sources of credit and their functions is what is explored in this chapter.
The second portion is about how banks’ work is crucial for those seeking credit. Students also learn some key functions of banks, including accepting deposits, granting loans, and providing other financial services like foreign exchange, investments, and insurance. It is important to note that banks are regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
The last portion as per chapter 3 of the Class 10 Economics index is borrowing in India. This chapter is important for students to understand the different types of borrowers and their needs.
6 marks are allotted as per the Class 10 Economics question answer 2024 sample paper. So, students are advised to prepare smartly as Economics is a scoring subject.
Important topics in CBSE Class 10 Economics book 3rd chapter are: Money as a medium of exchange, loan facilities, the role of banks in the economy of India, the role of SGHs for the less privileged, modern forms of money, formal sector credit in India, loan activities of banks, terms of credit, and two different credit situations.
- Globalization and the Indian Economy is the 4th chapter in Economics Class 10th exam. As per the SST Economics Class 10 question answers sample paper, 5 marks are allotted to this chapter, so students can easily score full marks if they understand how globalization and the Indian economy functions.
Globalization refers to the increasing interconnectedness of countries and people across the world, which includes economies, cultures, and societies. It is a phenomenon that impacts various aspects of our lives, including trade, investment, technology, and cultural exchange.
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, and globalization has played a significant role in its growth story. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics explores that in detail.
Liberalization, technological advancements, the global supply chains, cultural exchange, factors impacting globalization in India, the struggle for fair globalization, foreign trade and integration of markets, and the role of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) are some of the important topics in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics.
Practice all the exercise questions from the Oswal – Furukul’s NCERT Solutions Economics to get more acquainted with the chapters and answer properly.
CBSE Class 10 Economics Chapter-wise Marks Weightage
The Social Science’s Economics Class 10 question paper consists of 38 questions in 5 sections. Marking distribution for Class 10 as per the sample question paper 2023-24 released by the board:
|Type/format/pattern of questions
|Marks for the questions
|Section A consists of 20 objective-type questions
|01 mark each
|Section B consists of 4 Very Short questions
|02 marks each
|Section C consists of 5 Short Answer type questions
|03 marks each
|Section D consists of 4 Long Answer type questions
|05 marks each
|Section E consists of 3 source-based/case-based units of assessment.
|04 marks each
|A map-based question
In Social Science’s Economics section, the questions are of 20 marks. The chapter-wise bifurcation of unit 4, Understanding Economic Development, is as follows:
|Sectors of the Indian Economy
|Money and Credit
|Globalization and the Indian Economy
Key Features CBSE Class 10 Economics NCERT Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Economics is an important subject that introduces students to the fundamental concepts of Economics, including the basic principles of microEconomics and macroEconomics.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics are prepared by subject matter experts to help students understand the subject matter in a simple and clear manner.
If you’re looking for the key features of CBSE Class 10 Economics NCERT Solutions, here are 4 of them:
- NCERT Solutions are written in simple and concise language One of the most important features of CBSE Class 10 Economics NCERT Solutions is that they are written in easy-to-understand language, making it easier for students to understand complex economic concepts. The use of clear explanations helps students to grasp the concepts easily.
- As per the latest syllabus CBSE Class 10 Economics NCERT Solutions cover all the chapters and topics prescribed in the updated 2022 CBSE syllabus. The solutions are comprehensive, providing detailed explanations of the concepts covered in the textbook. This helps students to get a thorough understanding of the role of Economics in daily life.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10th Economics has an in-depth analysis NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics features an in-depth analysis of each topic. The solutions include examples, graphs, and diagrams that help students understand the concepts in a practical way. This approach helps students to relate theoretical concepts to real-life scenarios.
- Practice as many questions and exercises of Economics Class 10 The CBSE has provided a sample paper of SST Economics Class 10 question answers which include a variety of questions and exercises that help students to test their knowledge and understanding of the subject matter. It is a great self-assessment resource for students who are studying by themselves.
Benefits of Studying from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics offers many benefits for students who want to master the subject.
In this section, you’ll know the 5 unique benefits of studying from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics:
- NCERT Solutions provide accurate information: NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics are written by experts, so without any doubt, they provide accurate and reliable information. The solutions are based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board in 2022. This ensures that students get access to the most up-to-date information.
- Clarity of concepts after reading Economics NCERT Solutions for Class 10: The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Understanding Economic Development is prepared to provide clarity of concepts to students. At the end of each chapter, detailed summaries and solutions are given, which make it easy for students to understand complex economic concepts. This approach helps students to grasp the concepts easily and quickly.
- Comprehensive coverage of important topics After referring to the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics, you’ll get a comprehensive view of all the chapters and topics prescribed in the CBSE syllabus. Economics Class 10 solutions provide a detailed explanation of the concepts covered in the textbook. This helps students to get a thorough understanding of the subject matter.
- Practicing questions and exercises improve your preparation: If you’ve read the Class 10 Economics question answer sample paper released by the CBSE, you’ll know the marking schemes and the types of questions that are to be asked in the board 2024. These Economics Class 10 question answers are designed to help students revise and reinforce the concepts learned in the textbook. Regular practice helps students score well on their exams.
- Self-assessment made easy: NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Economics are time-saving as they provide a one-stop solution for all the queries related to the subject. This is a great resource for students who are self-studying as they do not have to refer to multiple books or resources to find answers to their questions. This saves time and helps students to focus on other important aspects of their studies.
- Add CBSE NCERT Solutions of 10th Economics for better performance in exams: Studying from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics can help students to perform better in their exams. The solutions in Class 10 Economics chapters are accurate, reliable, and provide clarity of concepts to students of the subject matter, which can help students to answer the questions in a clear and concise manner.
Regular practice of the exercises can also help students to improve their speed and accuracy, which can help them to score better in exams.
So, now you know how studying from the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 SST Economics offers so many benefits for students who want to excel in the subject. The solutions in Class 10 Economics chapters are to the point so practicing questions and exercises will guarantee better performance in exams.
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics
Ans: To effectively use the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics, do the following:
- Read the subject regularly to understand the definitions and concepts well.
- Refer to the Understanding Economic Development Class 10 NCERT Solutions.
- Revise from the CBSE-approved Class 10 Economics book to get an updated syllabus.
- Solve as many Class 10 Economics question answers from sample papers, mock test papers, and last year’s papers to have a firmer grasp of the subject.
Ans: Oswal Publishers’ Oswal – gurukul Series is one of the best online resources of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics.
Ans: Yes, it is recommended to use NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics for the board exam because NCERT Solutions are helpful and provide a complete overview of the Economics Class 10th chapter.
Ans: Yes, the CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics is a great study material for revising the entire syllabus. All of Oswal – Gurukul’s Class 10th Economics NCERT Solutions contain detailed summaries, illustrations, and graphs to understand key concepts easily.
Ans: Like other parts of Class 10 Social Science’s section of History, Geography, and Political Science, Economics’ weightage is also 20 marks.
Ans: Buy NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics from Oswal Publishers as they have the best academic study resources. All of the NCERT Solutions for Class 10th are prepared as per the latest syllabus, and the explanations are provided by subject matter experts. This helps in understanding the key concepts easily, which motivates you to score 90+ in the board exam easily.
Ans: The main objective of Class 10 Economics chapters is to provide a clearer view of world Economics and the role of Indian economies. Creating a strong foundation is imperative for students who aspire to be economists in their careers, so it is important they know the basics properly.
The first chapter explores details about the development of the economic diaspora post-independent India, from understanding the different sectors of the Indian economy to the role of banks and the Indian credit system to finally the role and challenges of globalization to help students understand key economical concepts.