Looking for study tips for class 12 Commerce for your CBSE board exam 2022-23? You’ve come to the right place. Commerce is a popular stream that many students choose, especially those who are interested in business, finance, and accountancy.
- ▪ 1. Time Management Tips For Class 12 CBSE
- ▪ 2. Syllabus-Wise Planning Study Tips For Class 12 To Score 90+ In Commerce CBSE Board Exam 2022-23
- ▪ 3. Daily Rituals For CBSE Class 12 Commerce Students
- ▪ 4. How To Evaluate Your Class 12 CBSE Preparation?
- ▪ 5. Practice Materials For CBSE Class 12 Commerce To Prepare For Board Exam 2022-23
- ▪ 6. Exam-Taking Strategy For CBSE 12 Board
- ▪ Ace Your Exam With These 6 Study Tips For Class 12 Commerce Students
The career prospects after choosing Commerce are unlimited as every field requires you to know the basic concepts of how businesses work. So, laying a strong foundation is not only important for your next year’s CBSE board exam, but for life.
To know how to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce, you need first to organize your syllabus properly. When you know what the CBSE class 12 Commerce syllabus is, you’ll be able to structure your exam study schedule properly. How to prepare for 12th board exams Commerce is easy when your basics are clear. So, to help you score 90+ in your 2022–23 CBSE board exams, we’ve listed the proven 6 study tips for class 12 Commerce students per each subject so you can prepare smartly.
1. Time Management Tips For Class 12 CBSE
The first of the 6 study tips for class 12 Commerce students is proper time management. As a student, you might suffer from improper time management and don’t know how to prioritize your time properly.
Don’t worry; after reading this blog and doing everything we’re guiding you to do, you’ll not feel so. No more last-minute studying, stress, anxiety, and doubts.
Here are 2 ways you can manage your time:
- Macroscopic time management (year-long)
- Microscopic time management (daily basis)
A. Macroscopic time management (year-long)
First, you need to strengthen your foundation. You need to understand the CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Commerce. The syllabus will help you determine what you need to prioritize.
There are 6 subjects in class 12 CBSE Commerce: Math, English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, and Physical Education.
Here’s the entire updated syllabus for each of the 12th Commerce Subjects:
- CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Applied Mathematics Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2022-23
After you’ve written the syllabus, divide each syllabus into weekly and monthly targets.
We made this template for you. Download this and make it your study planner.
To know how to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce, you need to be consistent in your studies. Fill in the details every weekend and measure how you’re doing by taking weekly tests.
Then, revise with Oswal – Gurukul’s Commerce Last Years 10 Solved Papers CBSE Class 12 For Exam 2023. This is a comprehensive guidebook for class 12 CBSE students based on the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
Students looking for answers for how to prepare for the 12th board exams Commerce productively, this is it! It has solved board papers from previous years, 2013-2022.
Here are a few subject-wise question banks you can consider too:
- Mathematics Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
- Economics Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
- Business Studies Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
- Accountancy Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
- English Core Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
- Physical Education Textbook For CBSE Class 12
B. Microscopic time management (daily basis)
Now that your macro time management is planned, you need to prepare for microscopic time management. This includes taking small steps.
Make an everyday routine, so you know what you’ll do each day.
- Wake up by 5 am.
- Write your daily goals by 7 am
- Workout by 8 am
- Breakfast by 9 am
- In case of holiday, study from 10-1, then 3-6, then 7-9 pm
- In case of school, do your homework on time. Revise chapters before going to school.
- Sleep early by 10 pm
- Meditate, relax and give some time to your hobby so you don’t feel stressed.
You can tweak the routine but make that, so you know what you’ll be doing each day and don’t feel confused.
C. Extra resources
Few other important study tips for class 12 Commerce students are to have a handy list of apps, time tracking tools, daily logs, and resources that you can use to manage time more effectively:
List of helpful study apps and online resources:
- Go to Oswal.io – A digital assessment guide that will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. You can design your own tests and improve your preparation by taking more tests.
- Doubtnut – Doubt in Math? Go to Doubtnut, and you’ll get your problems solved in minutes.
- Wonderslate – They provide smart content and premium course materials. You can also access Oswal Publishers directly from here. Just download their app or go to this link and sign up.
Install time-tracking tools like:
- Forest app
- Toggl Track
- Google Keep
Use the Pomodoro timer to manage your time more efficiently.
Do you know the top 3 benefits of studying Commerce?
Recent transformations in the Indian financial sector and more awareness about the digital economy are proving to be a boon for Commerce graduates. There are limitless possibilities as every company wants eligible Commerce graduates passionate about technology and growing the business.
No doubt, 2022 is the best time to be studying Commerce!
Everyone wants you! 😉
2. Syllabus-Wise Planning Study Tips For Class 12 To Score 90+ In Commerce CBSE Board Exam 2022-23
How to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce becomes easy when you prepare your studies by syllabus-wise planning.
Let’s understand some core concepts first:
A. What is syllabus-wise planning?
Syllabus-wise planning means you make a study plan as per your subject’s syllabus. So, start sorting your syllabus. Here’s the entire Class 12 Syllabus Pattern for New Academic Session 2022 – 2023.
B. Why does it work?
The syllabus-wise planning method works because it provides you with a structured format in which to complete your entire syllabus. When you complete the full syllabus, you gain more confidence and know that one final revision before the exam will be enough.
No more cramming and unnecessary mugging subjects.
C. How to prepare for 12th board exams Commerce by syllabus-wise planning?
If you’re thinking about how to prepare for 12th board exams Commerce, here are subject and syllabus-wise study tips:
How to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce subject Math?
As you know, the CBSE Math syllabus 2022-23 is:
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Here are some smart study tips for class 12th Commerce students to prepare for Math:
- Learn the formulas correctly
- Total theoretical exam is 80 marks. So, focus on mastering the higher-weightage chapters, i.e.,
- Calculus (35 marks)
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry (14 marks)
- Algebra (10 marks)
- Relations and Functions (8 marks)
- Linear Programming (5 marks)
- Probability (8 marks)
- It’s best when you practice solving these equations, keep a timer so you can assess which questions are taking maximum time and which minimum. Factor that and focus on prioritizing those.
- Solve questions from Mathematics Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam
How to Prepare for 12th Board Exams Commerce Subject Accountancy?
As you know, the CBSE Accountancy syllabus 2022-23 is:
- Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Project work
Here are some smart study tips for class 12th Commerce students to prepare for Accountancy:
- Although accountancy deals majorly with practical applications of calculations, you must understand the theories properly too.
- Understand the patterns and formats of balance sheet, trial balance, and journal ledger accounts.
- Be quick in calculations. Solve as many questions as possible until they increase your calculation speed. Practice from Accountancy Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam.
How to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce subject Economics?
As you know, the CBSE Economics syllabus 2022-23 is:
- Part A: Introductory Macroeconomics (40 marks)
- National Income and Related Aggregates
- Money and Banking
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Government Budget and the Economy
- Balance of Payments
- Part B: Indian Economic Development (40 marks)
- Development Experience and Economic Reforms since 1991
- Current Challenges facing Indian Economy
- Development Experience of India – A Comparison with Neighbors
- Part C: Project Work (20 marks)
Here are some smart study tips for class 12th Commerce students to prepare for Economics:
- Economics is both practical and theoretical learning, so make as many notes as possible.
- Don’t just learn, but also write what you’ve learned. Writing in your language will help you remember the concepts easily.
- Try to complete the syllabus by November, so you have ample time to revise and take mock tests.
- Focus on solving as many numerical questions in macroeconomics
- Solve case-based questions. Oswal – Gurukul’s Economics Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam is a good guide that will strengthen your concepts in Economics.
How to Prepare for 12th Board Exams Commerce Subject Business Studies?
As you know, the CBSE Business Studies syllabus 2022-23 is:
- Part A Principles and Functions of Management (50 marks)
1. Nature and Significance of Management
2. Principles of Management
3. Business Environment
- Part B Business Finance and Marketing (30 marks)
9. Financial Management 20 15
10. Financial Markets 18
11. Marketing Management 30 15
12. Consumer Protection 12
- Part C Project Work – (20 marks)
Here are some smart study tips for class 12th Commerce students to prepare for Business Studies:
- Understand the concept of business management.
- Highlight key points and write them down, so you retain the core concepts properly.
- Focus on clarity. Use headings and relevant points to communicate what you write properly. Avoid overwriting or overexplaining.
- Practice with good sample papers. This Business Studies Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam is an excellent guide that answers everything on how to prepare for 12th board exams Commerce subjects properly.
How to prepare for 12th board exams Commerce subject English?
As you know, the CBSE English syllabus 2022-23 is:
- Reading Comprehension through Unseen Passage
- Grammar and Creative Writing
- Literature chapters from books like Flamingo and Vistas
Here are some smart study tips for class 12th Commerce students to prepare for English:
- Write daily and get creative. Pick one essay topic and write whatever you feel and know about the topic.
- Read as many stories as you can. Improve your vocabulary, dictation, and communication skills.
- You’ll be tested on your understanding of spelling, grammar, and punctuation, so revise the core concepts properly.
- English Core Question Bank CBSE Class 12 For 2023 Exam is a helpful guide that is prescribed by many CBSE students. This question bank is updated as per the latest guidelines. It has a chapter-wise summary for easy revision.
3. Daily Rituals For CBSE Class 12 Commerce Students
One of the most important study tips for class 12 Commerce students is to follow a routine. As class 12 Commerce students, you know the importance of compound effects, right? A routine becomes a ritual when followed consistently and gives a compounding effect.
So here are a few suggestions to help class 12 students prepare well:
- Study daily. Whether it is 4 hours or 6 hours, that doesn’t matter. Quality matters, so whatever time you’re studying, be focused.
- Read the concepts and then write in your own words to understand better.
- After completing each chapter, stand in front of the mirror, record yourself or call your parents and narrate whatever you’ve studied. This helps you to understand if you’ve understood the concepts properly or not.
- Play binaural music as that helps in concentration.
- Drink 3-4 liters of water. Staying hydrated improves memory and greater attention.
4. How To Evaluate Your Class 12 CBSE Preparation?
Once you’ve followed your routines, it’s time to evaluate your preparation strategy. Here’s how CBSE class 12 Commerce students can evaluate the preparation:
- Revise Effectively with Oswal – Gurukul Commerce Last Years 10 Solved Papers CBSE Class 12 For Exam 2023. These last years’ 10 solved papers are based on the latest syllabus by CBSE.
- These will help you get accustomed to the question types, structures, and marking schemes. It includes solved board papers from previous years 2013-2022 (with Term I-II).
- One of the most clever study tips for class 12 Commerce students is to refer to the right books. With the right resources at hand, evaluating what you’ve learned becomes easy. Then, scoring more than 90% in the 12th board is super easy!
5. Practice Materials For CBSE Class 12 Commerce To Prepare For Board Exam 2022-23
Students of CBSE class 12 Commerce, we’ve curated a list of
- Question Bank
- 10 Years Solved Papers
This is all you need to score good marks in 12th boards Commerce.
|Textbooks for CBSE board exam Class 12 Commerce||Question Bank for CBSE Class 12 Commerce||Last 10 Years’ Question Papers for CBSE Class 12 Commerce|
|Accountancy (Part B)Textbook For CBSE Class 12|
Accountancy Part-A Textbook For CBSE Class 12
Business Studies Textbook For CBSE Class 12
Physical Education Textbook For CBSE Class 12
|Mathematics Question Bank For CBSE Class 12 2023 Exam|
Economics Question Bank For CBSE Class 12 2023 Exam
Business Studies Most Likely Question Bank For CBSE Class 12 2023 Exam
Accountancy Question Bank For CBSE Class 12 2023 Exam
English Core Question Bank For CBSE Class 12 2023 Exam
|Commerce Last Years 10 Solved Papers CBSE Class 12 For Exam 2023|
6. Exam-Taking Strategy For CBSE 12 Board
Here are a few exam-taking strategy study tips for class 12 Commerce students:
1. How to divide time?
Allot a minimum of 2 hours for each subject. But as a Commerce student, practice Math daily.
2. Which questions to tackle first?
In exams, tackle the most difficult questions first, as they take the most time. Once done, quickly move on to solve the easier ones.
3. How to attempt the questions?
In Math, make rough calculations. Underline, highlight or mark the questions you think you have the answers to without thinking. Write a few keywords on the question paper so that you don’t forget the major points you need to cover when you start writing.
Ace Your Exam With These 6 Study Tips For Class 12 Commerce Students
We hope these 6 study tips for class 12 Commerce students for board exam 2022-23 be helpful!
If you still have any questions regarding how to prepare for CBSE board class 12, contact us at [email protected] ✌🏽
Oswal Gurukul is rooting for your success! 😇