Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations has released the ICSE board exam 2023 schedule for class 10 on December 1st. The exams will kickstart on February 27th, 2023, and continue up to March 29th, 2023. If you’re an ICSE class 10 candidate, all set to take the exams in February, you can check out further details at www.cise.org.
ICSE class 10 date sheet 2023 mentions detailed information about exam dates and times along with the respective duration of exams based on the subjects.
With the exams knocking at the doorstep, you need to prepare yourself as per the guidelines and be all set for the showdown. In this blog, we are going to cover these details and also leave you some last-minute study hacks that might help you clear the examination with flying colors.
ICSE Board Exam 2023 Timetable 2023: Exam Dates
The ICSE Board exam 2023 date sheet for class 10 is tabulated below. Focus on wrapping up your exam at least by December so that you have at least a month to invest in your revision.
Check out the ICSE class 10 board exam timetable 2023 below!
|DAY & DATE||TIME||SUBJECT||DURATION|
|Monday February 27||11.00 a.m.||English Language – ENGLISH Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Wednesday March 01||11.00 a.m.||Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 03||11.00 a.m.||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Saturday March 04||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 1 (Still Life)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 06||11.00 a.m.||History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1 History & Civics (Thailand) – H.G.T. Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 10||11.00 a.m.||Mathematics||2½ hrs.|
|Saturday March 11||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 2 (Nature Drawing/ Painting)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 13||11.00 a.m.||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2 Geography (Thailand) – H.G.T. Paper 2||2hrs.|
|Tuesday March 14||11.00 a.m.||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Wednesday March 15||11.00 a.m.||Second Languages: Ao-Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu |
Modern Foreign Languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Modern Armenian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
|Friday March 17||11.00 a.m.||Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Saturday March 18||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 20||11.00 a.m.||Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2||2 hrs.|
|Tuesday March 21||11.00 a.m.||Economics (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Thursday March 23||11.00 a.m.||(Group III-Elective) |
Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications, Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Hospitality Management, Indian Dance, Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education, Spanish, Western Music, Yoga
Technical Drawing Applications
|2 hrs. |
|Friday March 24||11.00 a.m.||French / Sanskrit (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Saturday March 25||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 27||11.00 a.m.||Hindi||3 hrs.|
|Wednesday March 29||11.00 a.m.||Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3||2 hrs.|
Now that we’re done reviewing the icse board exam 2023 timetable, let’s have a quick look at some tips and tricks to help you in your preparation strategy.
ICSE Board Exam 2023 Timetable: How to Download It?
From the website, you can download the ICSE timetable 2023, and here are the required steps to follow:
- Step 1: Go to the official website at www.cise.org 2023 timetable.
- Step 2: Visit the Notice Board section.
- Step 3: You’ll see a link, namely, Time Table of the ICSE Year 2023 Examination.
- Step 4: The ICSE board exam 2023 dates for class 10 will show up in PDF format.
- Step 5: Click on the download button to save a copy on your device.
You can also take a printout of the required copy and set it on your study desk for convenience.
Exam Day Guidelines for ICSE Class 10 Board Exam
Students appearing for the ICSE board exam 2023 must be well aware of the mentioned exam day guidelines and adhere to them strictly. Here’s an overview of the set of rules that you need to keep in mind.
- Be there in the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- You’ll have 15 minutes of extra time to have a thorough look at the question paper.
- Students caught adopting unfair means will be subjected to strict punishments and can be expelled from the hall.
- Electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, and tablets will be prohibited inside the examination center.
- No student will be allowed to enter the hall without an admit card.
Pro tip: To be on the safest side, consider having extra hard copies of your Admit Card.
ICSE Board Exam Timetable 2023: Some Helpful Study Hacks
With the class 10 ICSE board exam 2023 date sheet being released, you might be having several thoughts on how to crack the exam with decent scores. Well, clearing your ICSE boards isn’t super difficult when you follow a planned study schedule and work hard to achieve your goals.
Here are some quick study tips to help you be on track and do well in the exams.
- Ensure you have a clear idea about the ICSE class 10 exam pattern alongside the syllabus. Following the ICSE books for class 10 will aid in your preparation strategy. Check out the ICSE Exam Study Books by Oswal Publishers and get your copy soon!
- Try finishing the syllabus by the end of December so you have the entire January and some time in February to revise.
- Don’t keep any topic untouched till the last moment and try capturing the concepts inside your brain. It will create nothing but last-minute confusion.
- Revise the concepts that you’re already done with and you can write down the main points to keep the information vivid inside your brain.
- The best thing that guides you in your ICSE board exam 2023 planning is sample papers. You can solve them and go for practice tests to derive a clear understanding of the exam scheme and also test your knowledge to identify the improvement areas. Here’s the best list of ICSE sample papers class 10 and question banks:
|ICSE Question bank Class 10 Bundles (Set of 7)|
|61 Sample Question Papers ICSE Class 10|
|10 Years Solved Question Papers Including Bengali ICSE Class 10|
- Take good food and follow a healthy lifestyle with a minimum of 8 hours of sleep before the ICSE board exam days for class 10. It will help you stay energized during important hours.
- Having a positive approach and being confident in yourself will boost you to do great in your exams.
Some Last-Minute Tips
The ICSE timetable 2023 for the class 10 boards reflects clear guidelines in their schedule. To ensure you follow them properly, here are some last-minute tips for you to cope with the ICSE board exam 2023.
- Arrange your bag with the necessary belongings on the night before the examination. Keep everything like pens, pencils, rulers, and other items handy to avoid eleventh-hour confusion the next morning.
- Go to bed early the night before to have sufficient sleep before you wake up early the next morning. It will help you finish your morning duties fast and be at the exam center on time.
- Take some protein before setting out for the exam to be charged up all along. Carry a water bottle to the hall (if allowed inside the hall) to stay hydrated during the exam tenure and concentrate on your exam better.
ICSE 10th board exam 2023 timetable is out and it’s time for you to invest yourself in your studies full-fledgedly. You must not stress yourself out with unnecessary questions and self-doubt. Things will be perfectly fine if you’re working hard and following the right preparation strategy.
Have you checked out the ICSE 2023 board exam date for class 10 on the official website? Visit it soon or check the article above to get the detailed sheet. We wish you the best for your upcoming exams.
FAQs on ICSE Board Exam Timetable
Q1. What is the qualifying mark for the ICSE board exam 2023?
Ans. Clearing the ICSE boards will need you to score a minimum of 35%.
Q2. Can I download the ICSE date sheet 2023 from the website?
Ans. Yes, the ICSE class 10 board exam 2023 timetable is available to download in print form from the website.
Q3. Can I carry my calculator to my exam center?
Ans: No, as per the ICSE timetable 2023 class 10 guidelines, no electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall.
Q4. What is the method to calculate the ICSE board percentage?
Ans. Out of six subjects, the best five subjects with the highest scores will be considered and the marks will be added. Then, it will be divided by 500 and again multiplied by 100 to derive the percentage.
Q5. How many hours should an ICSE student study?
Ans: A student for the 10th ICSE board exam 2023 should ideally study between 6-7 hours daily.
Q6. How can I score full marks in the ICSE exam?
Ans: Scoring full marks in the ICSE board exam 2023 will need you to work tremendously hard, follow the right study plan, revise thoroughly and work smarter to achieve your goals. A positive outlook and strong willpower to do your best will surely guide you toward your aim.